Thread: Kudos to the Staff...

Kudos to the Staff...

I had an experience today that I want to share with the community and invite your similar comments. In the process of setting up a couple of new Puppy activations thru my level 5 membership for my son, I inadvertently (carelessly is the better word) entered my home address instead of his in another state thus forcing an area code for the new activation we did not want. I (almost) immediately realized my mistake and opened a ticket through my dashboard carefully explaining my error and asking for forgiveness and help in correcting my dilemma.

Ruben to the rescue! In short order Ruben emailed me with a proper area code and number to suit my son's location.

I want to tell you all just how impressed I am with this extraordinary level of service we are receiving from Kitty, Ruben, Andrew and all of the staff. I only wish I knew all their names to praise them individually.

I know there are probably MANY cases similar to mine and you don't know where to express your gratitude. Post it here, they deserve it!

TY Kitty Staff!

;Drew

Quote Originally Posted by droberto View Post
    I had an experience today that I want to share with the community and invite your similar comments. In the process of setting up a couple of new Puppy activations thru my level 5 membership for my son, I inadvertently (carelessly is the better word) entered my home address instead of his in another state thus forcing an area code for the new activation we did not want. I (almost) immediately realized my mistake and opened a ticket through my dashboard carefully explaining my error and asking for forgiveness and help in correcting my dilemma.

Ruben to the rescue! In short order Ruben emailed me with a proper area code and number to suit my son's location.

I want to tell you all just how impressed I am with this extraordinary level of service we are receiving from Kitty, Ruben, Andrew and all of the staff. I only wish I knew all their names to praise them individually.

I know there are probably MANY cases similar to mine and you don't know where to express your gratitude. Post it here, they deserve it!

TY Kitty Staff!

;Drew
    They will always "Go That Extra Mile" to help...many Kudos to them

Quote Originally Posted by droberto View Post

TY Kitty Staff!

;Drew
    We are all a team here. When one is praised, we are all praised. Your issue went through a couple different people to make the whole thing happen, it was a team effort.

In my experience, your story is typical for KW/PW customer service. They go the extra mile indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KW-Andrew View Post
    We are all a team here. When one is praised, we are all praised. Your issue went through a couple different people to make the whole thing happen, it was a team effort.
    You bet it was Andrew. I didn't want to belabor my situation but I know it involved at least four (4) team members including the phone support people I spoke with (also GREAT) who carefully explained what I needed to do to get it fixed.

;Drew