Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to check your balance and other information on PagePlus Cellular?

Question How to check your balance and other information on PagePlus Cellular?

Is there an easy way that I can check my available balance, remaining minutes, remaining text messages or remaining data online?

Yes! Directly at http://www.pagepluscellular.com they offer an "Online Account Management System (OLAM)" where you can register for a FREE ONLINE ACCOUNT to monitor many things such as this

Before using this OLAM system, you must already have an ACTIVE PagePlus Cellular phone with a PPC Phone Number.

To register for this free account, you must go to:

https://www.pagepluscellular.com/login/register/

After you are registered for the account and you log into it, you must then ADD your current PHONE to the account.

You do this by clicking on the Add/Edit/Remove phone selection on the left hand side of the screen. If your specific make/model of device is not listed, just leave both drop-down menus blank.

Continue to follow the steps, and when the system sends you a verification text message to your device, you enter the code to verify you are the authorized user.

From that point forward, as long as you enter the right text-message verification code, you can monitor your usage right on the OLAM system.

Please note, accounts that are on the STANDARD RATE PLAN do not have a meter inside their OLAM which shows CURRENT minutes used, CURRENT text messages used or CURRENT data used. ONLY phones that are on a plan such as Unlimited Talk n Text or Talk n Text 1200 will see a meter.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Kitty
    Last edited by FullThrottle; 08-01-2013 at 03:41 PM. Reason: updated link

Angry

I followed the instructions above 3 times and the system would never send me a text message. I am trying to register a Samsung i770 so I left both the manufacturer and model blank.

I can both receive and send text messages to other phone numbers fine, so I'm not quite sure why I'm not receiving the texts from PP.

Dear Customer,

It is a very common problem for customers who are trying to register a new device with the www.pagepluscellular.com portal to NOT receive the verification text messages. Unfortunately, there is nothing that a dealer can do about this for you.

In this case, where you are unable to receive the verification text message to add your device, you will need to submit a new support ticket to PagePlus Cellular on their website by using this link: http://www.pagepluscellular.com/Supp...%20Ticket.aspx - Many customers have reported trouble receiving the verification text message. When you submit your trouble ticket to PagePlus, be sure to give them your email address and your PagePlus Cellular Phone Number that you are trying to add to your portal account. They will MANUALLY send you the verification text message within 4-7 business days and you will then be able to add your device/phone number to your account. We realize this is an inconvenience, however, there is no other way to get it added. Neither a dealer, nor customer service, can add a phone to your account for you. :-(

I apologize.

Kitty

Dear Customer,

Question: Is there an easy way that I can check my available balance, remaining minutes, remaining text messages, call history for any of your phones, or remaining data online?

Yes, there are three ways.

FIRST: You can send a text message with BAL in it to ppc@kittywireless.com and our system will respond with your status report 24/7 (as long as the Page Plus system is online!)

SECOND: You can go to this link and get a free STATUS REPORT 24/7: http://www.kittywireless.com/pageplus/phonestatus.html

THIRD: (This is where you can check call histories) - Directly at http://www.pagepluscellular.com they offer an "Online Account Management System (OLAM)" where you can register for a FREE ONLINE ACCOUNT to monitor many things such as this

Before using this OLAM system, you must already have an ACTIVE PagePlus Cellular phone with a PPC Phone Number.

To register for this free account, you must go to:

https://www.pagepluscellular.com/login/register/

After you are registered for the account and you log into it, you must then ADD your current PHONE to the account.

You do this by clicking on the Add/Edit/Remove phone selection on the left hand side of the screen. You follow the steps, and when the system sends you a verification text message to your device, you enter the code to verify you are the authorized user. UNDER the section where it asks you to choose your Device Make/Model, if they do not have YOUR specific device listed, just leave both make/model blank and don't select anything. That will still work.

From that point forward, as long as you enter the right text-message verification code, you can monitor your usage right on the OLAM system.

Please note, accounts that are on the STANDARD RATE PLAN do not have a meter inside their OLAM which shows CURRENT minutes used, CURRENT text messages used or CURRENT data used. ONLY phones that are on a plan such as Unlimited Talk n Text or Talk n Text 1200 will see a meter.

Also, please check our knowledgebase at http://help.kittywireless.com for a TON of great information!

Thanks!
    Last edited by FullThrottle; 08-01-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: updated link

I am registered at the PP site and it works great for me, my only question is with the UT&T is there a way to see how many texts were used (without figuring which are texts and manually counting) to help adjust plans in the future?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tepco View Post
    I am registered at the PP site and it works great for me, my only question is with the UT&T is there a way to see how many texts were used (without figuring which are texts and manually counting) to help adjust plans in the future?
    Thanks
    No possible way to see minutes/texts used on the Unlimited plan without manually adding them up.

Many people who are on the Unlimited plan use LESS than 1200 minutes and LESS than 1200 messages, so if they showed you how many you were "really using", people might downgrade knowing that information.

You can reset the counters on your phone on the 1st of each month, perhaps, and check them on the 31st to see how many minutes (total) were used and how many message are in the inbox & outbox combined.

Kitty

Thanks, Thats what i was thinking, my daughter may use less minutes then be able to get more data with the TnT12.
    I wonder why the unlimited gets less data then the TnT1200?

Quote Originally Posted by tepco View Post
    Thanks, Thats what i was thinking, my daughter may use less minutes then be able to get more data with the TnT12.
    I wonder why the unlimited gets less data then the TnT1200?
    The thought behind the difference is that on Unlimited Talk & Text you have no limit on minutes or text messages, so they reduce the data. Data is truly what costs in this business - voice & sms are really really cheap to provide.

Kitty

Glad I saw this thread. Just activated a MOT W385 and like others I didn't get the text message code to finish onlne registration with PP. I tried 4 different browsers,thinking it was a browser issue(it wasn't). Reading this I sent a started a support ticket. In my case it was really quick. They sent me an email stating they completed the registration within a couple hours. I logged on and there it was.

I previously setup a Page Plus OLAM account. Checked today and I don't see any report on pending stacked pins. Also they don't show on a "7243 Bal" text response. Is there a way to monitor them? No way I can trust my memory. Guess I could simply mark a calendar if nothing else.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast