Thread: Setting up account with Page Plus

Setting up account with Page Plus

I have had difficulty setting up my account with Page Plus so that I can view the status of my plans remaining minutes. I can set up my account no problem but when I go to register my phone it never sends me a text message with my verification code. I have talked with someone in customer service that tells me they have nothing to do with this and that I have to submit a ticket request which I have done. I get text messages from my children so I know it works. But so far I have been told it was corrected and to go thru the process again which I have with the same results. Has anyone got a suggestion or gone thru the same frustration?

Dear Customer,

It is a very common problem for customers who are trying to register a new device with the www.pagepluscellular.com portal to NOT receive the verification text messages. Unfortunately, there is nothing that a dealer can do about this for you.

In this case, where you are unable to receive the verification text message to add your device, you will need to submit a new support ticket to PagePlus Cellular on their website by using this link: http://www.pagepluscellular.com/Supp...%20Ticket.aspx - Many customers have reported trouble receiving the verification text message. When you submit your trouble ticket to PagePlus, be sure to give them your email address and your PagePlus Cellular Phone Number that you are trying to add to your portal account. They will MANUALLY send you the verification text message within 4-7 business days and you will then be able to add your device/phone number to your account. We realize this is an inconvenience, however, there is no other way to get it added. Neither a dealer, nor customer service, can add a phone to your account for you. :-(

I apologize.

Kitty

I have had good luck in the past submitting a support ticket... as Kitty suggests. It usually happened pretty fast. Hope it is for you too.

I could have sworn I posted the same thing as pdxgirl a while ago. Oh well. Ditto.

My phone took a week and 2 support tickets to get added. My wifes phone worked no problems had it added in less then 2 mins including the text

Thanks for your comments--my problem has not been solve as yet but at least I know I'm not alone.

I just encountered this same issue after porting over my wife's number to PP (thanks Kitty!). Trying to add in her number but the phone doesn't receive the text with the verification code. I have emailed in a support request to PP customer service. But in the meantime, I assume I can still add a Talk'N'Text plan to the account by purchasing a PIN and calling the 800 number to load it? Or do I need to wait for the support ticket to be resolved before I can purchase a plan?

Quote Originally Posted by mega129 View Post
    I just encountered this same issue after porting over my wife's number to PP (thanks Kitty!). Trying to add in her number but the phone doesn't receive the text with the verification code. I have emailed in a support request to PP customer service. But in the meantime, I assume I can still add a Talk'N'Text plan to the account by purchasing a PIN and calling the 800 number to load it? Or do I need to wait for the support ticket to be resolved before I can purchase a plan?
    You can still safely add the plan you want, for certain. It will take 24-48 hours to get a response from Page Plus, they will send a code manually to your phone (I believe, it has been a while since I've been through this process), and then you'll be able to add your device to your pagepluscellular.com account :-) If you purchase your PIN through us, we can add it for you without you having to call an 800 #, or you can definitely do that yourself, it's completely up to you :-)

You do not need to wait for a ticket response before you add a plan

Kitty