Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moto Bionic for PAGEPLUS

Moto Bionic for PAGEPLUS

Hi all,
    I have a motorola bionic that works on page plus. Voice, SMS, and DATA are confirmed to work

Phone has a clean ESN. In Immaculate condition. Comes with power, sync cord and box!

asking 450 obo.

message me for detals.

Edit: data does work!
    Last edited by yungwunn911; 10-23-2011 at 10:25 PM.

I would caution against anyone using this device on Page Plus at this time. It's not supported and 4g devices are not supported at all. Caveat emptor.

Kitty

With all due respect to Kitty, let me expand on your post.

First, I DO BELIEVE you are THE best PPC dealer on the net and i Do thank you for not completely shutting down my thread. I wouldn't be in the process of porting my phone # with you if I didnt think so. Andi I understand it is your duty to protect your forum members. I will offer full money back guarantee on the phone.

However, the phone does work (albeit only voice and sms) and will run on PPC as I have posted a video of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyBMumf-4jc

sorry for the poor audio..
    Last edited by yungwunn911; 10-22-2011 at 03:07 PM.

I did not say it does not work. I merely said they are not even remotely supported.

What happens if the person you sell this to does a factory reset for some reason? Any settings put in with a special cable and software are going to be gone.... and then what is that person going to do? They will be stuck with a device they cannot reprogram without special software and a cable.

AGAIN.... it is my professional opinion that people should avoid attempting 4G devices until they can be properly provisioned on the network. And by that time the bionic will be 200 dollars and not 450.

Kitty

Ur absolutely right.

There should be no issues, and I will support as best I can. But my resources are limited and buyersl should take all this into consideration!

Banned
    I have been considering a Droid Bionic for use on PPC and am surprised that the data is not working. The phone must be able to fall back to 3g when not in LTE areas. Have you tried a PRL change to an EVDO only? Have you made any tweaks at at all?

Quote Originally Posted by mike82346 View Post
    I have been considering a Droid Bionic for use on PPC and am surprised that the data is not working. The phone must be able to fall back to 3g when not in LTE areas. Have you tried a PRL change to an EVDO only? Have you made any tweaks at at all?
    mike82346, this is a FS thread. One that I am going to hesitantly allow. Please do not venture into the technicalities of how to get 4g devices to work on Page Plus. I do not want that kind of technical chatter here, because it is way above and beyond the skills of most people, and these devices are just asking for EXTENSIVE support needs if put on the network.

Take the 4g device chatter to another site, please.

Kitty

Yeah I want to echo what Kitty said. You do OTA programming and all the "flashing" is gone.
    The Grim Reaper

To comment on the programming. If you are talking about programming via *228, it isn't possible. Once the phone is programed, you cannot *228. You info is essentially built into the phone unless verizon pushes it out.

My only intention here is to make sure whomever buys a 4g device, from any source, is FULLY educated as to what they are getting themselves into.

*I* have a Droid Bionic. It's a BEAUTIFUL machine. But I have it on Verizon. And the cost for my one line, alone, is $175/mo, because it's totally tweaked out with every option. Would I put my Bionic on Page Plus? Absolutely not. It's like driving a Mercedes on a Maine back-woods logging road....

(Further notice: We have 2 lines on Verizon, and 44 lines on Page Plus, in our family. So no mud slinging at me, please <G>)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast