Thread: Do minutes transfer if I buy a new phone? (on Standard Plan)

Do minutes transfer if I buy a new phone? (on Standard Plan)

I've got Page Plus on a Palm Pixi. I'm on the standard plan. Just out of curiosity, let's say I were to transfer my number to a different phone (still Page Plus). Do I keep my minutes? Or do I lose my minutes?

All of this is just theoretical, btw.

But it could be a factor in determining whether I buy another $25 "card" like last time; or if I decide to splurge on the $80 annual "card", instead. Both good deals, of course!
    -MB

The minutes transfer with the phone #.

Sent from my D Inc. using Tapatalk
    Micallen

When you move a phone number from one device to another, all monies/balances/plans move with that phone number to the new device

No exceptions to this rule. All items follow the phone number, always. It's just about the only rule with Page Plus that has no exceptions

Kitty

Sounds good! Thanks for the replies.
    -MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    When you move a phone number from one device to another, all monies/balances/plans move with that phone number to the new device

No exceptions to this rule. All items follow the phone number, always. It's just about the only rule with Page Plus that has no exceptions

Kitty
    kITTY ,HE IS NOT ON IT SO IT DOESN'T APPLY,BUT I WAS THINKING if one was on the unlimited plan or 1200 t and t they couldn't be moved.Am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by carolsue View Post
    kITTY ,HE IS NOT ON IT SO IT DOESN'T APPLY,BUT I WAS THINKING if one was on the unlimited plan or 1200 t and t they couldn't be moved.Am i wrong?
    Right, monthly plans CANNOT be moved from one number to another. Once a monthly plan is "bundled" onto a number, it is stuck there until it runs its cycle.

Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by mb5151 View Post
    I've got Page Plus on a Palm Pixi. I'm on the standard plan. Just out of curiosity, let's say I were to transfer my number to a different phone (still Page Plus). Do I keep my minutes? Or do I lose my minutes?

All of this is just theoretical, btw.

But it could be a factor in determining whether I buy another $25 "card" like last time; or if I decide to splurge on the $80 annual "card", instead. Both good deals, of course!
    Congratulations, mb5151! You have been randomly chosen to receive a free $10.00 Page Plus PIN from Kitty Wireless! Send me a PM (private message) here on the forums, with your Page Plus Cellular phone number, and I'll gladly apply your free $10.00 PIN directly to your account for you :-) We appreciate your participation here on KittyForums.net and we hope this random act of kindness makes you smile! :-)

Kitty