Thread: Does the Samsung Galaxy 3s works on Pageplus ?

Does the Samsung Galaxy 3s works on Pageplus ?

any idea if the new Samsung Galaxy iii s works on Pageplus ? Seems like the phone has a SIM card.

Thanks !!

The S3 is a LTE device. LTE devices cannot be programmed over the air on PagePlus, but in theory can be setup via manual programming. This is much easier said than done and more often than not is more trouble than it is worth.

I really love the new phone ... do you have any links to do manual programming ? Do I need a SIM on it ? I'm fairly technical so it shouldn't be a problem. Will root it and install a custom ROM on it.
    Thanks !!

I don't have any specific info on programming the S3, and Kitty frowns on discussion of the specifics of manual programming since it often requires special software and one can easily end up in way over one's head. Perhaps a more technically oriented forum like XDA would have more info?

Quote Originally Posted by yokem55 View Post
    I don't have any specific info on programming the S3, and Kitty frowns on discussion of the specifics of manual programming since it often requires special software and one can easily end up in way over one's head. Perhaps a more technically oriented forum like XDA would have more info?
    You might want to post your question in the Remote Squad forum and see what they say. They are experts when it comes to this kind of thing.

This is a T-Mobile phone. Pretty sure there is no way to get a GSM on a CDMA network

Quote Originally Posted by jeffrejames View Post
    This is a T-Mobile phone. Pretty sure there is no way to get a GSM on a CDMA network
    Thanks guys ... Will check XDA & Remote Squad ...

There is a version of the phone for all carriers ... AT&T, T-Mob, Verizon, Sprint.
    --

Quote Originally Posted by nocloo View Post
    There is a version of the phone for all carriers ... AT&T, T-Mob, Verizon, Sprint.
    --
    Opps! Didn't know that! Good luck

I actually have the SSGS3 on pageplus.....it's only at 1x speed and the mms - I understand you have to use a 3rd party app for that. Although, I was able to send a few mms when I first had it flashed....but then nothing....! I used all my data trying to get the stock mms app to work to no avail. I would like to get the 3g working.....but really isn't that big of a deal. Great phone!

Search, search and search again. 3g is possible on some 4g phones but requires patiences and depending on the phone a Sim card to get it provisioned.
    I was going to work on getting one up and running (I like a good challenge)then I got busy at work again so no time. Now I am resigned not to spend the money on a 4g phone until I can just put one on PPC and program it OTA.
    HTC Eris - given to my Daughter
    LG Ally - replaced my Son's broken Ally
    HTC Incredible - Sent to my Daughter
    Samsung Fascinate - New to me 12/19/11
    Samsung S2 (Sprint) flashed
    Samsung Note II (Sprint)
    Samsung S3 (Sprint) flashed