Thread: Porting OUT of Page Plus?

Porting OUT of Page Plus?

Well, I'm afraid it's the end of an era for me. I love Kitty Wireless, and Page Plus has the best plans anywhere. Unfortunately, my wife needs a new phone, and the only phone she wants is an iPhone. So, it's back to Verizon for us. My question....how do I port back out of page plus? Verizon wants to know the account number and pin number for porting? I assume the account number would be our phone number? Is there a Pin number needed to port out?

Ryan

Dear Customer,

I understand you need some information in order to port your number OUT of Page Plus. We will be VERY sad to see you go. If you are porting out a number that we have on our AUTOPAY program, or 120 DAY program, or YEARLY program, please email us the phone number when the port is done so that we can cancel any AUTOPAYS you have with us for that number.

ALSO, please keep in mind that you WILL forfeit all cash on the account, and any remaining plan time, when the port goes through :-( There is no way to stop this - it is Page Plus Corporate policy, not ours.

Here is a statistic we'd like to share with you, too: 86% of the people who ported out of Page Plus last year in ported back in because they were not happy with the coverage on their new provider! We hope to see you back!

Here is the information you will need to give to your new provider to port over to them:

Your old carrier's name is: PAGEPLUS CELLULAR
    Your account number with Page Plus is always your 10 digit phone number.
    Your passcode is always the last 4 digits of your phone number, unless you have changed it.

You must initiate the port out with your new carrier.

If you are porting out a number that we have on our REMINDER program, please use this link to remove it:

http://www.kittywireless.com/pageplu...nrollform.html

REMEMBER - DO NOT forget to tell us if you are porting out a number that is on AutoPay with us so that we can cancel that AutoPay.

Thanks,
    Kitty

PS .. Ryan, before you go, you may wish to do some more research on the iPhone as it pertains to Page Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    PS .. Ryan, before you go, you may wish to do some more research on the iPhone as it pertains to Page Plus.
    And that's as much as she can say on the issue...

My wife and I are looking at page plus as we are currently Verizon customers but are not happy with the cost of Verizon bills. I currently have an iPhone 4 and do enjoy it. Is this a phone that Page Plus is able to use on the network as it is already a Verizon phone? Thanks!

mcknis@yahoo.com

Officially, no, and Vzw and/or PPC could kick an iPhone off based on the official stance. Unofficially, yes, lots of people are using iPhones on PPC, and I've never personally read about someone's iPhone being kicked off PPC. If I already owned an off-contract iPhone, I'd use it on PPC. If I had to pay hundreds of dollars to buy one to use on PPC, I wouldn't.