Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: 3 Minute RAZR XT912 Flash

I am considering buying either a RAZR MAXX or possibly a Bionic to have flashed for use on Page Plus. I am currently a Page Plus customer, using a Droid X, however I'd like to have a faster phone (I don't care about getting 4G data speed, just want a faster device).

How does this process work for someone who is currently a PPC customer, and wants to retain their number?

Quote Originally Posted by cdaveman75 View Post
    noob to page plus, and im really liking what im seeing so far. I dropped my old carrier and made the switch for the savings. However, I had to sign up an old beater phone...I've been looking for some options for the Droid Bionic i was using before i switched. If there is a possibilty of you doing it let me know please...It would make me rest easier knowing the site I use to supply my pins did it
    You can also go here: www.remoteflash.net, which I believe is Kitty endorsed....
    Page Plus phones I've used: LG eNV, Motorola Q9c, Q9M, Alias, Omnia 910, Ozone, Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible, Droid X, HTC Incredible 2, Droid X2, Droid RAZR. Now an HTC One....

Quote Originally Posted by LWillmann View Post
    I am considering buying either a RAZR MAXX or possibly a Bionic to have flashed for use on Page Plus. I am currently a Page Plus customer, using a Droid X, however I'd like to have a faster phone (I don't care about getting 4G data speed, just want a faster device).

How does this process work for someone who is currently a PPC customer, and wants to retain their number?
    Actually, a PagePlus account/phone number is a requuirement for the full flash. It does list the Droid Bionic on their site: http://remoteflash.net/fees/
    Page Plus phones I've used: LG eNV, Motorola Q9c, Q9M, Alias, Omnia 910, Ozone, Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible, Droid X, HTC Incredible 2, Droid X2, Droid RAZR. Now an HTC One....

Interesting...

I just hung up with PP customer service after doing an ESN swap. When I gave them my new IMEI of my Droid Razr (minus the last digit, of course), she asked me if I was familiar with the programming of a 4g phone. I said yes. She told me that there have been a huge number of 4g phones being activated on PP in the last few weeks. She then told me the change was successful and if there was anything else that I needed.

I have always been under the impression that activating a 4g phone on PP was supposed to be on the hush and that if PP discovered that you were setting up a 4g device that they would deactivate it.

On a different note, she did verify that the $69 plan will begin on Nov 28!

3 Minute RAZR XT912 Flash

Hush, hush was about iPhones. 4g phones just didn't work correctly without flashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac View Post
    You can also go here: www.remoteflash.net, which I believe is Kitty endorsed....
    So....silly question time, If I decide to go this route. Will I have to do an ESN change with Kitty first before I can do the flash.

Quote Originally Posted by cdaveman75 View Post
    So....silly question time, If I decide to go this route. Will I have to do an ESN change with Kitty first before I can do the flash.
    That's what it says on Remoteflash.net's website...

This project is closed for me. We'll work on the devices we have in house right now, and those that are already on the way, and then we are going to divert the rest of 4g flashing to www.RemoteFlash.net.

Thanks,
    Kitty

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    This project is closed for me. We'll work on the devices we have in house right now, and those that are already on the way, and then we are going to divert the rest of 4g flashing to www.RemoteFlash.net.

Thanks,
    Kitty
    I seen you posted with a Droid4 somewhere here but the thread was locked. Will that work on PP? 3G of course.

3 Minute RAZR XT912 Flash

It would need to be flashed.
    The Grim Reaper

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast