Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens if I run out of something on my TnT1200 too early?

What happens if I run out of something on my TnT1200 too early?

Dear Customer,

I understand that you have run out of something on your TnT1200 plan earlier in your cycle than you expected. It used to be that you could NOT renew your Talk n Text 1200 early, but now you can.

If you run out of any component within your plan before that 1 month is up, you have FIVE options:

OPTION 1. You can renew your plan early with another Talk n Text 1200 PIN. Options:

a) If you have an extra Talk n Text 1200 PIN 'stacked' on your account, you can contact Page Plus at 800-550-2436 and ask them to use that stacked PIN early to restart a fresh Talk n Text 1200.

b) If you are on Kitty AutoPay, you can instruct us to charge your plan early and renew your Talk n Text 1200 earlier than we normally would (you don't have to wait until the full 1 month is up.) If you are on Kitty AutoPay PLEASE DO NOT CALL PAGE PLUS DIRECTLY - let us know you want to do this, we will take care of it for you, so that we can properly adjust your cycle dates accordingly in our system.

c) If you do not have a stacked PIN to use, and are NOT on Kitty AutoPay, you can purchase just a one time Talk n Text 1200 PIN and add that to your account. It will stack, by default, and then you will need to call Page Plus to get it "put into action" so that it restarts your Talk n Text 1200 immediately. (If you are purchasing your PIN through Kitty Wireless, we will be happy to make this call for you - after confirming with you whether you want it restarted immediately or not).

OPTION 2. You can wait until the end of your cycle for it to renew and refresh with new allotments.

OPTION 3. You can purchase an Unlimited Talk n Text PIN, apply that PIN to your account, and start the Unlimited Talk n Text Plan that very same day. (Or if you are on AutoPay with us, let us know if you want to upgrade to Unlimited and we can do that for you very easily!)

OPTION 4. You can add a money value card, such as the $10, $25, $50 or $80 card, and be charged per transaction for whatever you have run out of, until your next renewal. HOWEVER, please keep this in mind: When you add cash to your account, and you are on a monthly plan such as TnT1200, your minutes are billed at the rate of 5 cents per minute out of this cash balance. So if you add a $25.00 card, you'll get 500 overage minutes - NOT the 400 advertised on the card. The $25.00 for 400 minutes is only good when you are on the STANDARD PLAN, whereas in this scenario you are using overage on the TnT1200 plan, which is billed at 5 cents per minute. This works out in your favor

OPTION 5. If you have run out of data only, but have plenty of minutes & messages left, you can add a $10.00 cash card to get 100mb of additional data or a $25.00 card to get an extra 250mb of data. These monies would sit in your cash bucket until you use them, and if your TNT1200 renewed to a fresh plan before these monies were used up, you would automatically again start pulling from your plan instead of the overage cash you added. You can purchase a $10 or $25 card, one time, from this page: http://www.kittywireless.com/pageplus/cards.html - and we can add it for you.

DATA OVERAGE RATE ON TNT1200 AFTER THE FIRST 100MB is 10 cents per megabyte, also paid for out of your cash balance. You might find it more beneficial to just renew your TnT1200 early, and get a fresh 1200 minutes, 3000 messages and 100mb of data, but it's your call.

Let us know what you decide.

If you need additional help, do not hesitate to ask. You just need to pick the right option for you!

Thanks.

What happens if I run out of something on my TnT1200 too early?
    Let me get this right?

You were talking about TALK and I understand that part, but I'm out of Data. So it will give me more data and leave my TALK time alone as I still have plenty of TALK on my 1200 T&T. Just making sure. Thanks Kitty.

Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Let me get this right?

You were talking about TALK and I understand that part, but I'm out of Data. So it will give me more data and leave my TALK time alone as I still have plenty of TALK on my 1200 T&T. Just making sure. Thanks Kitty.
    If you are out of ANYTHING on your TnT1200, your options are:

1. Add a TnT1200 PIN and restart the entire plan early, for another 1 month.

2. Add a CASH PIN for $10/$25 and use that $10/$25 JUST for what you are out of, to get you through until your plan is due for renewal.

3. Just don't do anything, and wait

Does this help?

Muchas Gracias. Not that I'm Mexican, Just felt like saying it.

Hi Kitty. I'm a newbie, and I appreciate your promptness and how much you care about us. As of now, I'm not a customer, BUT I WILL BE shortly. I'm researching the best phone for me, and plan on purchasing very soon. I helped my domestic partner get on PP earlier this week, and she loves it. I'm glad I found the forums, because I didn't know if you run out you either wait, add unlimited or add one of the money cards.

Thanks again Kitty. You're an amazing businesswoman!

I'm so glad your partner is all setup! And very glad to have you here! :-) I hope you enjoy our little community here Welcome aboard!

Kitty

Kitty, to follow up on the op's question: if you use up the 300mb data on TnT1200, will data simply stop working or will you start getting billed/charged in some other way--using up another component or incurring extra charges or something else?--if the data continues to work? I ask because I am thinking of switching my daughter over and she has does not have a good way to turn data off from the phone and I wouldn't want her to get billed/charged extra.

Quote Originally Posted by mdmtnwmn View Post
    Kitty, to follow up on the op's question: if you use up the 300mb data on TnT1200, will data simply stop working or will you start getting billed/charged in some other way--using up another component or incurring extra charges or something else?--if the data continues to work? I ask because I am thinking of switching my daughter over and she has does not have a good way to turn data off from the phone and I wouldn't want her to get billed/charged extra.
    First...you only get 100 mbs of data on the 1200 tnt plan.

If you use up that 100 mb of data, and you have a cash balance, then using data will pull from your cash balance at a rate of 10 cents per megabyte. If you don't have a cash balance, then data will just stop working until you add $ to your account or until your 1200 tnt renews.

Thank you. So, if you are on TNT1200 with autopay and nothing else, use up 100mb of data, it will just stop working? It won't draw on the credit card used for autopay?

Quote Originally Posted by mdmtnwmn View Post
    Thank you. So, if you are on TNT1200 with autopay and nothing else, use up 100mb of data, it will just stop working? It won't draw on the credit card used for autopay?
    Correct It will NOT automatically draw on the credit card used for AutoPay The only way this WOULD occur is if you had an ON DEMAND (cash or plan) profile setup in addition to your AutoPay. But if you are strictly on Talk n Text 1200 Monthly AutoPay for $29.95, it would just stop working when the 100mb ran out.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast