Thread: Enable/Disable Data - DROID INCREDIBLE I

Enable/Disable Data - DROID INCREDIBLE I

The Kitty Wireless Getting Started Guide says:
    If you are not fully, 100%, certain that you know how to control the 3G CELLULAR DATA on your smartphone device, you should NOT put it on the Standard Pay As You Go plan. At all. Period.

We see customers every week who "feel confident" that they know how to control their 3G CELLULAR DATA, so they will go ahead and add an $80.00 PIN immediately to their smartphone. Then, a few days later, they email us frantically asking where their money went to, and I hate to say it, but we have to say "told you so."
    So I looked up Enable/Disable Data - DROID INCREDIBLE and came up with these instructions:

From the home screen, touch the applications tab (located in the lower-left)
    1. Touch Settings.
    2. Touch Wireless & networks.
    3. Touch Mobile network.

Enabled when a green check mark is present.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/c....html?id=32131mobile_network.jpg

That seems pretty straightforward. Is there anything else I should know?
    What is the default setting? Will any apps or updates change the setting without letting you know?

You can add a widget to the home screen which makes it easy to turn data on and off. From the home screen hit the "+" button. Then from the Add to Home screen pick "Widget" and add the Mobile data widget. It gives you a quick shortcut to turn off and on any time you want.