Thread: Flashing Droid Bionic to PagePlus

Flashing Droid Bionic to PagePlus

Ok I have a new Droid Bionic and a new Verizon 4G LTE SIM Card that I purchased seperatley. I've flashed numerous phones to PagePlus but I've run into a problem with this Bionic. I can't get pass the please waint until activation is done screen. I tried the four corners method both with the SIM card in and out. HELP!!!!

Stupid question but without the SIM card in right? And yes stock Jelly Bean. Thanks for the help!

Hi,
    Did you ever receive a solution for this?

Sometimes it works in 1-2 tries. Sometimes it takes 50-100 tries. Seriously. I flashed a Bionic and it was not a real problem. Then, a few weeks ago, I got another phone, and flashed the Bionic for my wife. It took maybe 75 tries to get the 4 corners to work, you can vary how far out, the corner presses are.
    Micallen

So your needing help bypassing the Activation?

to bypass the activation on the Droid Bionic launch into safe mode by powering down the device and powering it back up, once the droid eye appears press and hold the volume up and down buttons simutaniously till you see the green android guy, then tap the corners of the screen starting at the top left and going clockwise around. skip the setup

1) When tapping the top left and top right, do the taps immediately =below= the icon bar, not all the way up in the corners.

2) When tapping the bottom right and bottom left, do the taps immediately =above= the gray emergency dialer/change language bar, not all the way down in the corners.

Quote Originally Posted by Micallen View Post
    Sometimes it works in 1-2 tries. Sometimes it takes 50-100 tries. Seriously. I flashed a Bionic and it was not a real problem. Then, a few weeks ago, I got another phone, and flashed the Bionic for my wife. It took maybe 75 tries to get the 4 corners to work, you can vary how far out, the corner presses are.