Thread: No reply from staff ?

No reply from staff ?

I have requested my autopay to be canceled. I have tried to register to buy a Puppy plan, but the website does not allow me. I sent another email asking about this. No replies. Kitty sent the email asking us to switch over by the 16th, but I am not getting any help. Why did they ask us to switch if they do not have the staff to help answer our emails? I have been a customer for about 3 years. Not sure what to do now. Thanks.

You don't HAVE to switch by the 16th, our exact words were this: "Page Plus Toledo is closing on that day and the PORT OUT process from Page Plus to any other carrier will then become severely delayed, because Tracfone is taking over the PORT OUT process that Page Plus currently handles. That means that porting out of Page Plus will require an extra 1-3 days of delay time after 01/16/2015."

You don't HAVE to do anything. We have an entire team working on ports right now, nearly around the clock. If your autopay expires in the next 3 days, you're likely to stay put for right now. If it expires after that, we'll get to you. Don't worry.

The world is not ending. We're just delayed.

Kitty

If you are looking to port into Puppy, do it from here - http://www.kittywireless.com/puppy/ports.html

Once your number has been ported over, they'll assign you a username and password, both of which may be changed within the Puppy portal. You cannot register an account on Puppy yourself.

Email inquiries, as I understand it, result in a ticket being opened and assigned to someone to respond. Kitty has stated that she's about 4 days behind in tickets, and they are generally processed first-in, first-out.

thanks

Thanks very much. I know i did not HAVE to switch by 16th, but my understanding was that this would save you work, and you were asking us to do this to help out. So I was trying to hurry up to save you work. Sorry if I misunderstood and caused more work for you. My autopay was just processed so it will not expire for a month. Anyway, thanks and I will wait to hear from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    You don't HAVE to switch by the 16th, our exact words were this: "Page Plus Toledo is closing on that day and the PORT OUT process from Page Plus to any other carrier will then become severely delayed, because Tracfone is taking over the PORT OUT process that Page Plus currently handles. That means that porting out of Page Plus will require an extra 1-3 days of delay time after 01/16/2015."

You don't HAVE to do anything. We have an entire team working on ports right now, nearly around the clock. If your autopay expires in the next 3 days, you're likely to stay put for right now. If it expires after that, we'll get to you. Don't worry.

Kitty

I am glad that I ported out two months ago. Now I wait for everything to calm down again.

I left as soon as the non flashed policy was confirmed.

The problem is you have TENS of THOUSANDS of people all running for the exit at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    It's all good, and good things are worth waiting for
    I started out with nothing. I still have most of it left ...