Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Puppy's $4.00/mo Plan (NOW IN TESTING) - it gives you 2 cents/min, 1 cent/message and 3.5 cents/meg.

Puppy's $4.00/mo Plan (NOW IN TESTING) - it gives you 2 cents/min, 1 cent/message and 3.5 cents/meg.

Puppy's $4.00/mo Plan is now ready - it gives you 2 cents/min, 1 cent/message and 3.5 cents/meg, simply by adding cash and using it.

We are going to be testing it over the next week, and then it will be available for use publicly.

That's the plan for me, I'm waiting in the wings.

That could work well for some of the lower volume users in my family. Let me know if you need additional testers outside of your office group...

Quote Originally Posted by BGilomen View Post
    That could work well for some of the lower volume users in my family. Let me know if you need additional testers outside of your office group...
    I would be happy to set one of your people up with the plan. Pm me the details. Remember: it has not been tested yet! If we find a billing bug I'll make sure you are taken care of.

Not that I want this to go away cuz its perfect for the wife's number I'm porting in now, but the $15 plan would only cost $11.73. Or is the $4 the pay to play fee and then the $ per min/text/mb kick in? I'm in once it goes live or if you want a guinea pig off a fresh port.

She will be happy not running out of text again on the $12 plan.

Quote Originally Posted by skora View Post
    Not that I want this to go away cuz its perfect for the wife's number I'm porting in now, but the $15 plan would only cost $11.73. Or is the $4 the pay to play fee and then the $ per min/text/mb kick in? I'm in once it goes live or if you want a guinea pig off a fresh port.

She will be happy not running out of text again on the $12 plan.
    It's $4.00 per month for access to these rates then all usages are billed at these rates. All plans and price points are subject to change with 30 days notice, though we dislike doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    I would be happy to set one of your people up with the plan. Pm me the details. Remember: it has not been tested yet! If we find a billing bug I'll make sure you are taken care of.
    Cool! Let me go see who wants to be a guinea pig. I think my mom might be a likely candidate -- she is on PP PAYGO right now.

How is that billed? Can you add $50 to the account, and it pull the $4 plus what is used as needed?
    Micallen

Quote Originally Posted by Micallen View Post
    How is that billed? Can you add $50 to the account, and it pull the $4 plus what is used as needed?
    The $4.00 per month is billed to your credit card just like a regular monthly autopay plan. Monthly plan costs are never debited automatically from your cash balance on Puppy. You would ideally setup the $4.00/mo on a regular monthly autopay, then add cash cards as needed to keep cash in your account for the minute/message/data usage to be debited from.

If necessary - let's say a customer doesn't have a credit card one month for some reason (lost, stolen, whatever), we CAN manually debit $4.00 from the cash balance and renew the monthly plan, but it has to be done manually.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
    The $4.00 per month is billed to your credit card just like a regular monthly autopay plan. Monthly plan costs are never debited automatically from your cash balance on Puppy. You would ideally setup the $4.00/mo on a regular monthly autopay, then add cash cards as needed to keep cash in your account for the minute/message/data usage to be debited from.

If necessary - let's say a customer doesn't have a credit card one month for some reason (lost, stolen, whatever), we CAN manually debit $4.00 from the cash balance and renew the monthly plan, but it has to be done manually.
    Gotcha. This plan sounds pretty good for my mom.
    Micallen

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast