Thread: Possible to flash a Motorola Droid RAZR HD yet?

Possible to flash a Motorola Droid RAZR HD yet?

So is is possible to flash the Motorola Droid RAZR HD yet?
    I haven't been keeping up with what can be flashed recently and I have a friend I'm going to get ported over from Verizon here soon and that's the phone he has....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Current Phone: iPhone 6 Plus
    Phones Used On PagePlus: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note II, iPhone 4S, Motorola RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4S, Droid 3, Blackberry Storm 2, Casio G'zone Brigade, LG enV3, Droid X

Quote Originally Posted by radtech91 View Post
    So is is possible to flash the Motorola Droid RAZR HD yet?
    I haven't been keeping up with what can be flashed recently and I have a friend I'm going to get ported over from Verizon here soon and that's the phone he has....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Hopefully your question gets answered by somebody familiar with that device.

You were asked in a different thread about Tapatalk being free, but I didn't see that you replied. Can you please answer that question now? How can people get Tapatalk free?

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post

You were asked in a different thread about Tapatalk being free, but I didn't see that you replied. Can you please answer that question now? How can people get Tapatalk free?
    Oh I never saw that, I'm not sure because I had paid for mine quite awhile ago. I do see that in the signature that it says it's free now. Maybe just for apple.... Idk. What thread was that in?

Could just be the iPad version as it doesn't say it when I post from my iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Phones Used On PagePlus: iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note II, iPhone 4S, Motorola RAZR MAXX, iPhone 4S, Droid 3, Blackberry Storm 2, Casio G'zone Brigade, LG enV3, Droid X

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...MMS-3G-WORKING

How to flash the RAZR M/HD to Pageplus......
    Page Plus phones I've used: LG eNV, Motorola Q9c, Q9M, Alias, Omnia 910, Ozone, Motorola Droid, HTC Incredible, Droid X, HTC Incredible 2, Droid X2, Droid RAZR, HTC One, and now an LG G2 4g...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiac View Post
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...MMS-3G-WORKING

How to flash the RAZR M/HD to Pageplus......
    Thanks! Looks a little more involved than the RAZR MAXX's I've flashed... I still think its doable

Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post

I found this on their website:
    "How much does it cost?
    A: There is no cost for forum owner to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to. We also have a Branded Program starting at just $29/month."
    Must be saying its free to activate your forum to use Tapatalk.... That's all I can see...

Possible to flash a Motorola Droid RAZR HD yet?

I think the Tapatalk Community Reader version may now be free. Don't know the difference between it and the Pro version. Clicking on the "free" link in the signature line above takes you to that version. Since I already have it I can't see the current price - it just wants me to open it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk