Thread: Amazing port-in and new user account set-up time!

Amazing port-in and new user account set-up time!

While at some friends today for Easter,...I helped them set up a Puppy Wireless account, and port their StraightTalk number over. The online Portal procedure went smooth,.....and after all that was done, and "submitted",....their StraightTalk service was dead in less than 10 minutes,...and their new iPhone 4S was activated with *22890,.....and they were happy new Puppy Wireless customers.
    They [and myself] were very pleased and amazed at how fast the whole procedure went. They went with the $39.95 monthly plan......

Steve

Mine was less than 30 minutes and I was impressed with that. 10 minutes, I don't think anyone will beat that.

Sent from Some Samsung Smart Something

Lucky you. Mine was submitted last Friday. The status still shows unassigned as of now. The number is ported from PP+.

Quote Originally Posted by sfcwtu View Post
    Lucky you. Mine was submitted last Friday. The status still shows unassigned as of now. The number is ported from PP+.
    All staff left as of 5pm on Friday and did not return until 11am this morning. I'm sure you'll see them move along today.

Yes, it has been attended. Thanks, Kitty!