Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE $12.00 plan for the next 1,000 new activations or ports! STARTING RIGHT NOW, valid through 11/30/2013 at 6pm EST.

FREE $12.00 plan for the next 1,000 new activations or ports! STARTING RIGHT NOW, valid through 11/30/2013 at 6pm EST.

Kitty Wants to GIVE YOU a FREE $12 Plan for your 1st Month to Try! *

Limited to the first 1,000 customers, starting RIGHT NOW!

A Gift For You
    from Kitty

PROMOTION DETAILS

I want to give you something for free. No questions asked. This is very simple.

We all have family and friends who WANT to try out Page Plus, but are nervous to do so. I'm going to help you ease that nervousness.

Or heck, if you just want to activate a new device, and get a free $12.00 plan, just to play with, or let a friend, your child, or a coworker try out, that's perfectly ok too! IT'S FREE!!!

If you do a new activation on our website, to get a new number on a device, or you do a new port-in request on our website, to bring an existing number into Page Plus through Kitty Wireless, I will give you a free $12.00 monthly plan to try out, for the first month, completely free of charge.

Of course, you are absolutely able to take advantage of our the 10% off the higher plans, if you wish to just jump right in and go for a higher plan, but if you want to try just the $12.00 plan, for free, it's on me. Free of charge.

Just go here to this page to do a new activation, free, on our website.

Or go here to this page to start a new port request, free, on our website.

Once your new activation or your port request is done, you must PROGRAM your device, you must place your first call OUT from your device and SPEAK to someone for at least one minute, and then let us know once this is done - and we'll load your free $12.00 plan.

* Valid from 1pm EST on 11/20/2013 through 6pm EST on 11/30/2013. No exceptions. Cannot be prorated, is not retroactive prior to right now.

Pretty cool! That's a great value!
    My PagePlus Phone History---12 Years & Counting
    *Ericsson AF738, Jul 2001-Dec 2003, *Qualcomm QCP 2760, Dec 2003-Feb 2008, *LG VX-8600, Feb 2008-Apr 2010, *Samsung Omnia SCH-i910, Apr 2010-Nov 2011, *HTC Droid Incredible (CM7.2 ROM), Nov 2011-Jun 2013, *HTC Droid Incredible 2 (CM7.2 ROM), Jun 2013-Present

I don't understand. After activating and programming the new device, how can you speak to someone for at least one minute BEFORE the $12 plan is loaded on your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by Adeland View Post
    I don't understand. After activating and programming the new device, how can you speak to someone for at least one minute BEFORE the $12 plan is loaded on your phone?
    Every new activation and port comes with a free $2.00 credit. You use that free $2.00 credit to place your first call.

Thanks for clarification. I am trying to persuade my sister to switch to PagePlus. She already owns a new Droid4, but it has been sitting in the box almost a year while she still uses her old 'dumb' phone on T Mobile with constant dropped calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeland View Post
    Thanks for clarification. I am trying to persuade my sister to switch to PagePlus. She already owns a new Droid4, but it has been sitting in the box almost a year while she still uses her old 'dumb' phone on T Mobile with constant dropped calls.
    A Droid 4 is a 4g LTE device. It will not work easily without being flashed. I would not recommend paying a $50.00 flash fee, to flash a droid 4, to just get a $12.00 free plan. This promotion is GREAT for people who have a 3g Verizon CDMA device around to use.

Kitty

Navigation Guru & Smartiepants n Bliss Lortikit's Avatar
    SID 8. Wkere life is beautiful all tke time...
    Could you explain the best method to let you know we have successfully activated a new line/port?
    Don't like the levity? You're welcome to step off the magic carpet.

im an adm aproved nav guru smrtypnts sheptic. robo postrs skoo plz! copyrigktŠ 2011-2h14. ll ryts reservd.

AFTER you have done a new activation or a port, right inside the new activation or port email, you will get a link to a special form to complete. Very easy

Excellent opportunity to test out the service in your area. 10MB should be plenty to see how fast web pages come up and brief internet usage. The minutes are more than enough to fully field test the voice service offered by Verizon in your area.

Win Win!

Thanks again -- I myself have a Droid3 that I use on PagePlus, and thought my sister's Droid4 would work just as well. I told her what you said.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast